1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files which are sent to your browser and stored in your devices such as computers, tablets, mobile devices etc., and include information in small sizes, when you visit a web site. Cookies send such information back to the source website again or to another website which “recognizes” the cookies.
2. Third Party Cookies
Cookies created by the domain name of the website you visit are primary cookies. The content offered on the visited site may also be provided through domains other than the domain in the access address (for example, viewing the content hosted on a video platform via the social media site). In this case, each domain may create its exclusive third-party cookies.
3. For What Purpose Are Cookies Used?
We use the cookies for the purposes listed below:
- To remember your visit and usage preferences (e.g. viewing language, presenting website specific to location, etc.) during your visit to our websites,
- To facilitate the use of our websites and customize them according to your preferences,
- To ensure that the various features and functions of our website work properly,
- To improve our website, to remove or improve undesirable pages,
- The data collected via cookies is not used to identify you, to profile you personally, or to follow your activities on other websites.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those stated in this Policy, and all related transactions are carried out in accordance with the Law No. 6098 on the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation.
4. What are the Types of Cookies?
Type of Cookie
Session cookies are valid cookies during your use of the website, and they remain valid until the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are stored on your web browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or their expiration date.
These cookies are essential to make the website work correctly. They must be used to enable you to use the features of the website and services provided by it.
Functional and Analytical Cookies
These cookies are used to remember your preferences, to enable you to use the website effectively, to optimize the website according to your requests, and they provide information about how you use the website. Due to their nature, these cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies that record your display language are functional cookies.
Tracking cookies are primary and third-party cookies created during your visit to our website and third-party domains. These cookies make it possible to keep track of your click and visit history in the domains where they were created and to match these records between different domains. Such cookies are used to identify and profile users, to target advertising and marketing activities and to customize the content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or make personal decisions on you.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the website.
- Click here to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Choices in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the LPPD, data subjects are entitled
- To learn whether their personal data are processed or not,
- To demand information as to if their personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of their personal data and whether this personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom their personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, and to request reporting of the such rectification to third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred,
- To request the erasure or destruction of their personal data if the purposes according to which their data have been processed even if they have been processed pursuant to LPPD and other relevant legislation, and to request reporting of these operations to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against them by analyzing the data we collected through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of their personal data.
You can fill in the Data Subject Application Form, which you can access at https://www.anadolupet.com.tr/Content/upload/dokumanlar/data-subject-application-form-18-02-20.docx, to send your applications regarding your rights listed above. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.